Simple Life

Simple Life

Monday, October 27, 2014

PARIS HILTON HOEDOWN AT THE GRAND CAYMAN OF THE MEDITERRANEAN

Paris Hilton in a twitter war with a rival D.J. over her newly acquired spin skills. Hilton hits the nightclubs of the Mediterranean raking in millions in a couple of nights of a pulse pounding, block party, two-stepping, all-night hoedown. The rumor in the mill was that another D.J., whose name I forgot, was/is aggravated because, in my opinion, she simply has more sex appeal and as Marilynn Monroe taught us, sex sells. D.J. music sounds the same in every club you go into, so branding becomes the big thing, marketing an image and who has a bigger club scene image than the Hilton girls, particularly Paris? Ask any cranked up 16-year old, four shots to the wind, and they will tell you the same. So what's the big deal? Girls just wanna have fun. If anyone knows the club scene it is Paris Hilton. I don't understand the angle that D.J. was going for bashing this girl for trying to make a buck. I am not a fan, per say, of Paris Hilton and I don't even know the name of the angry D.J., but to save face now would be a good time for him to quietly bow out of the feud. I don't know the D.J. and I am not familiar with club music so he might be good at what he does, I am not belittling his talent, just his participation in a feud that is as boring as shoveling pig shit into a bucket. He should know that Paris Hilton is the queen of twitter and other social media feuds and is currently in another one with Kelly Osbourne. No comment on that one. All press is good press they say. Anyone who can make $2.7 million for a couple nights of DJ-ing has my kudos any day of the week, you go girl. Kinda makes me wish I was skinny and blonde.

Say what you want about her but she is a fun read. I wouldn't call it talent or even being in the right place at the right time. It is a coordinated lifestyle that is impossible not to have an opinion about. Some see it as shallow and lame, others as glamorous and sexy but who really cares what the label is if it's bringing in the bread and not hurting anybody. So I guess that would mean a short-lived career in mixed martial arts is out of the question... Cage match Paris vs. Shailene Woodley. Talk about "Hot." Sorry Paris, but Shailene would knock you out in about two minutes. Though I probably would put my money on you against that D.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment